Sunday 29 January 2023

A few more cards as we approach the end of January - where did the month go?

Enjoying my weekend, how about you?   and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Today I finished off 3 cards I started during the week...


My first card is a floral birthday card using the colour palette for the Color Throwdown challenge -ctd727....  mustard, pink & green
I stamped and silver embossed the Inspired by Stamping Tulip Bouquet and watercoloured with Distress Inks.  Stamped and silver embossed the sentiment and layered to a white card with mustard frame.

 
My second is also a Birthday card... for the CAS challenge at Just Us Girls #664 - Birthday.       This stamped floral is from my stash... stamped in grey and watercoloured with Distress Inks.  Stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts with grey ink and clear embossed and attached the panel to a pink card. 

My last is a White on White Christmas card for the  AAA Cards Challenge #232    I used a new Embossing Folder (Chloes Creative Cards), embossed on white card and then fussy cut... the sentiment is part of the EF too.
Have a fabulous day, Cheers Robyn

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous white on white card! Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are amazing Robyn - that first one is over the moon gorgeous. Love that curly script in the sentiment stamp!! Your white on white is fabulous also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercoloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards, Robyn! I really love the silver embossing on the first one! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Robyn. Love your watercolouring. Lovely to see you at JUGS. Thanks for adding your softly coloured birthday card into our gallery this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn