Friday 27 January 2023

Two Cards Today to Share...

 Hi, and how's your week been?    I've had a card making time and also crochet

Today I have a card for Just Us Girls challenge #663 - with a Moodboard for inspiration...


A Birthday card... Die cut the sentiment letters and ran through the Cuttlebug with a swiss dots EF.  Watercoloured the die cut daisy (Sizzix - Wildflower stems #1) with Distress Inks, added some micro beads and painted on a little shimmer of sparkle
My second is a Christmas Card for the Rudolph Days Christmas Card January challenge



From my stash I found this silver embossed Poinsettia flower already coloured, so I fussy cut and teamed it with a die cut foliage from a new set (Kaisercraft - Flora Branches). Stamped and silver embossed the sentiment on some matching patterned paper.
I'm also adding my card to the NBUS challenge #46

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and enjoy your weekend,   Cheers Robyn

First two squares for this years Moogly CAL

5 comments:

  1. Pretty take on the moodboard this week! I really like that daisy die with the microbeads! Great texture! Thanks for joining us at JUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What very lovely cards especially the Rudolf one.
    Such a wonderful shine and a gorgeous poinsttia too.
    Love your crochet balnket on your header.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright daisy and the textured background, Robyn. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the seasonal feel of your two beautiful designs today, Robyn! The daisy birthday card is so fresh and pretty and I really like the warm tones with the silver for your Christmas design! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Also, kudos for using your found bit and great job fussy-cutting! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab cards, Robyn - just love the textured birthday sentiment with the daisy diecut and the beautiful poinsettia for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn