Monday 23 January 2023

My Favourites.....

 Today I'm joining in with the first challenge of the year at ..

with the challenge to share Your Favourite..

Now that's a very difficult question with so many things I love about creating cards..
Mostly I suppose it's the joy of making them --  the process that goes into selecting an image (stamped &/or embossed), then the colours and what techniques might be involved... I enjoy it all

So I decided to select a few cards from the past to share..
An Easel card (fancy folds), combined with stamped and pencil coloured image then fussy cut, added die cuts and a sentiment too.

I enjoy creating other things besides cards too
Here's a folded box and lid decorated with dry embossing... and lightly sanded to bring out the pattern

I truly love to just colour images
This is a shadow stamp, stamped with a light coloured ink and watercoloured with Distress Inks and depth added with coloured pencils


And throughout the year I make Christmas cards, to share with family and friends.


Lastly this week I made this card combining a number of techniques:
watercoloured die cut image
embossed background
die cut round opening in the background card
finished with a stamped and white embossed sentiment


Thanks for stopping by my blog
Have a wonderful and creative week
Cheers Robyn

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection of your favourite cards from this year Robyn! Each one is so beautiful and creative. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and flower of your first card and that box is fabulous! Your watercolor flowers are all gorgeous and make beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards Robyn. A gorgeous selection showing lots of different techniques and creativity. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful line up Robyn and yes it is so hard to pick a favourite! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful line up of fabulous cards Robyn - they are all beautiful, although I think your final one is my favourite!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I decided to check in with you today - my favorite card here is card #2. Really Robyn - that is shear perfection!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous cards Robyn! I adore your submission for JAI with those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn