Saturday 21 January 2023

Beautiful Flowers

Hello and welcome to my blog...
Did you know there's a new Challenge out there, right up my alley because I love flowers... 


And Challenge #1, this month there is a beautiful blue and brown moodboard for inspiration.     I have repurposed a box ...  my son get these wonderful sturdy boxes with a lid and I just can't toss them out. So I hunted through my stash of 12x12 patterned paper and found this blue piece with brown flocking on it. 


Then I die cut some leaves and flowers (mostly from Sizzix), teamed them with some store bought flowers and added some glitter glue and white dots... I've not made a mixed media items for a long time and I have enjoyed it.
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend,    Cheers Robyn

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful box. Love the flowers. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning re vamp of a plain boring box Robyn. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Robyn, this is a gorgeous decorated box. This would be a lovely way to present a gift or as a display in your home. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly gorgeous creation, Robyn! The colors are just perfect for our first theme. Thank you for the shout out about the new challenge! It's nice to meet a fellow flower-lover! Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge https://beautifulblossomschallenge.blogspot.com. I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift box you've created Robyn!! So fun to do something other than a card. Going to check out the new challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful box to hold treasure, Robyn! I love the flowers and how you've used these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful beautiful box. Such lovely floral designs on the top...you were really inspired by the inspiration board, for sure! Thanks so much for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms inaugural challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Your creation is gorgeous and we hope to see you again next month, too! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Robyn - this box is gorgeous! Who wouldn't love it and proudly display it!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn