Friday 20 January 2023

Growing my Christmas Card Stash

Hello and hope you're enjoying life...

Firstly I have a cute bear card... love this stamp from Stamps Happen...


..... just watercoloured with Distress Inks, with a touch of glitter glue on the hearts.   I'm adding the card to AAA Card Challenge game 231 - All About Bears



Next a stencilled background for this Poinsettia die cut flower (Sizzix- Layered Christmas Flower).  The stencil is a freebie from a magazine and blended over with Distress Oxides - Tattered rose, Candied apple. Finished off with a gold embossed sentiment.  The challenge is at Christmas Kickstart #70 - Stencils & Masks

Double 'D'  January challenge - SNOW and sister challenge Peace on Earth challenge #32 -  BIRDS ... have fab moodboards to inspire us.
The Robin (Inspired by Stamping) is stamped and water coloured with Distress Inks, then fussy cut. I used the Cuttlebug Flurries embossing folder for the background, inked the folder with blue ink before embossing and added some blended ink snow slopes. Finished with a die cut sentiment.
 

Lastly a couple of cards made using some gorgeous 12x12 patterned papers... cut out my wreaths and added some depth painting up the bells and berries with Twinkling H2Os.





Thanks for dropping by my blog
Have a wonderful weekend,    Cheers Robyn

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful selection of cards Robyn - the teddy bear is gorgeous.
    Great use of the papers to make the wreath cards also, and such a pretty background to your robin image.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling teddy bear, beautiful poinsettias, a sweet robin and gorgeous wreaths! You are on a roll, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card. Love that bird! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Snow Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, ALL of these are gorgeous but of course I'm bound to say the two wreaths that you made for our "Christmas Bells" celebration at Jingle Belles are my favorites! (& truly, they are so beautifully detailed and the twinkles are fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so much to see here - all wonderful. When I got to your bird I said "wow!"
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely wreath ... so very glad you shared your Bells with the Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Teddy Bear - oh, my! Gorgeous cards, Robyn - I think you're ahead of me in Christmas card stash. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn