Sunday 15 January 2023

A few wet, wet days and some Cards....

Hello and thanks for stopping by....
Firstly...  My Garden...   Oh it is wet and soggy - 3 days of rain and 300ml (12 inches) has us all indoors but that's ok as I've enjoyed some time with my crochet and made a few cards too.



This card featuring a sweet bear is for the AAA Card challenge #231 - All About Bears


The grey stamped image - Justina from Uptown Rubber Stamps was coloured with colouring pencils and framed with navy card on some cute heart patterned paper, with a white embossed sentiment from Kaisercraft High Tea set.



For my second card I found this stencil masked piece in my stash using a Kaiseracraft stencil - it has sparkly areas so I think I've used Twinkling H2Os with a smooching technique.  Teamed it with a die cut Scribble Heart and heart embossed green glitter card strip... finished with stamped, green embossed sentiment from Power Poppy set - Loving Tulips.


I'm joining in the challenges at Just Us Girls, Word Week #662 - Heart.


This is my latest finished crochet - a mosaic project -  Georgia's Diamonds
Have a wonderful week, Robyn

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at all that water in your yard!! So sorry. Hope it stops raining soon!! Adorable bear card. Sweet image that looks so pretty on the heart background. And speaking of hearts, love your monoprint heart background. Lovely and so pretty with the bright lime green strip and sweet heart die. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops ... meant to mention your gorgeous crocheted throw. It's gorgeous Robyn!! Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the rain eases up for you soon Robyn! Gorgeous cards, sweet bear and I love the effect with the hearts. Your crochet rugs are beautiful too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a tad damp underfoot!! hope the garden recovers - we have had a lot of rain this side of the ditch also - my son and family live on the east coast of the North Is and they have had a terrible time of it.
    Loving your cards Robyn - especially the heart one.
    That blanket is stunning - you certainly have been busy inside while it's been raining
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are fabulous, what a great stencil that is and you created with it so beautifully! Your garden area is beautiful and looks like a peaceful and relaxing place to just sit and enjoy (even with all the water)! Lovely crochet piece too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, what a lot of rain all at once! Definitely weather to stay inside with your yarn and cards, Robyn. I love the sweet teddy mum with her basket of goodies! And your heart background is so pretty and perfect with this die cut! Love your latest crochet project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one soggy garden! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards with your wonderfully coloured bear card.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  8. 12 inches of rain!! Now that's a lot. But your yard still looks so inviting. We have so many dry sunny days here that I love it when we have a rainy day.
    You smart lady - getting some Valentines done. I have one kinda sorta done - working on shaker Valentines and I am afraid they are above my pay grade. But I am determined!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn