Saturday 7 January 2023

Christmas Cards

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog...

I have 3 cards today...  a TWOFER using a Kaisercraft tree stamp



My first card using Pale Pink and Gold is for the Color Hues challenge #55.  Stamped golden embossed tree trimmed with a pink die cut hear




Next card I embossed the tree with RED embossing powder and silver embossed the sentiment and added a sprinkle of silver gel pen dots and mini hearts ---  this one is for the Peace on Earth Christmas challenge #31 - inspired by the mood board.. using Red, White and Silver



For my last card I silver embossed an ornament, Distress Ink watercoloured and fussy cut.  Dry embossed a white card strip with Sizzix 3D EF Retro Ornaments.  Silver embossed sentiment (Kaisercraft - Peace & Joy), on dark teal card. I was inspired by the Non-traditional colours - teal and silver on the AAA Card challenge game 230 Mood  Board   
Have a wonderful creative day, Cheers Robyn

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Robyn. Love the golden tree. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful trio of cards Robyn - love that ornament on in particular!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you getting a jump on your Holiday Cards! Each one is lovely! The one you made for Color Hues is super cute. The added heart was the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fantastic Christmas cards, Robyn! You're off to a good start on Christmas cards for 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas cards to get your stash started for this year Robyn! LOVE the pink and gold ... especially that sweet pink heart! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need your enthusiasm for holiday cards at the start of a new year. Good for you!! These are all wonderful but of course I'm loving the pink and gold for our challenge the best. Thank you so much for playing with Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards - and I'm especially smitten with the pink and gold version! Lovely! So thrilled you joined us at Color Hues!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Happy New Year to you! Thank you for my beautiful Christmas card... I hope mine finally arrived?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so smart Robyn. My favorite is the red one but the ornament card is lovely too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn