Friday 30 December 2022

"** HAPPY NEW YEAR**"


My Very Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year to Everyone....  Peace and Happiness

Who would think I'd still be making a few Christmas cards... you might say I'm getting a good start for next year but really I'm making myself put the crochet hook down and just finishing off some card WIPs in a pile on my desk and join in a last few challenges for the year



Let's Squash It! challenge #27 - Snowflakes and Stars
   Here I've used a Starry border embossing folder (which was a freebie with Simply Cards and Papercrafts mag - Santa Clause is coming to town), and brayered yellow Distress Oxide over them and added some glitter glue



Can You Handle the Pressure December challenge - with a Twist of Snow    and I've used a favourite Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug - Flurries, teamed with some die cut snowflakes and lots of sparkly mist.



Of course candles are always Chrismassy... so this one is for the Christmas Kickstart challenge #69
stamp from STAMPlorations: Christmas candles, silver embossed and watercoloured with Distress Inks
Have a Wonderful New Years Celebration - I'll be pretending I stayed up late to see the new year but most likely I'll be fast asleep,  Enjoy Yours and see you all in the New Year, hugs Robyn

Here are the latest blankets I've finished this week.... just needed ends sewn in and their borders


8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Robyn, your blankets look amazing, love the colours :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Robyn, you are one talented lady! Beautiful cards and beautiful blankets too. Wow! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowflake card is just beautiful ... love the overall design. I think you have added this creation to the wrong challenge blog of ours. You've added it to the Double D (Candy Cane / red & white) challenge and not to our Can You Handle the Pressure embossing challenge (theme: snow) which is where I believe you meant to add it. I will delete it from our Double D challenge and PLEASE pop over to our CYHTP challenge and add it there.
    Darlene (Co-Owner)
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, thanks for letting me know Darlene, I have fixed this.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards and blankets, Robyn!! So glad you shared at Let's Squash It!! Linda Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Robyn - and those blankets are stunning!
    Thanks for visiting me over the past year
    Blessings for a wonderful year in 2023
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards and AMAZING blankets. Great work Robyn! Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one busy lady! I could not keep up with you if my life depended on it. You are going to stay ahead of the game this year that's for sure. Okay my dear - I just have to steal your snow flake care idea - wonderful!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn