Tuesday 29 August 2023

Dry Embossing and various colouring techniques

 

During July the ladies at Group of Seven Cardmakers were sharing their inspiration using dry embossed images.....

Colouring Dry Embossing

With my first card... I embossed the image on white card and watercoloured the background leaves. Then I embossed the center section again and swiped it with Versamark and gold embossed the raised areas, fussy cut the circle and placed in on top of the original.


My second card is a long 3D embossed floral image on white card and then used Distress Inks blended over the raised areas, and finished with a stamped sentiment.


My third set of Christmas cards used the same embossed background on white and green card and then highlighted the embossing blending over Distress Inks. ...  finished of the cards with tags from my stash.   I am joining in with the August Rudolph Days challenge.


Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a wonderful day,   cheers Robyn

3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous cards Robyn - love the embossed hyacinth, and blue edged white Christmas card the most, but I do find the leafy one absolutely intriguing - love how you have layered the centre element, and have the diecut leaves appearing to come out of one of the embossed ones.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring of the dry embossing. Your floral image is a stunner ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous cards all using different ways to colour your dry embossing. Amazing work, Robyn!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn