Wednesday 24 January 2024

Two Bird Cards


Already the first month of 2024 is whooshing by, and sadly I've not spent much time at my desk.  Two cards today that I had started and happy to have completed and add to a couple of challenges. Glad that I've pushed my lazy bot to post these today because we have a cyclone forming of the Queensland coast heading straight at us - so we're getting ready for some fierce winds and lots of rain.




 

First card for the Triple B January challenge... inspired by this Mood Board.. not snowy but with pinks and blues.




Second card for the Stencil Fun challenge for January - Featuring Birds.
A stenciled leafy background for my die cut bird - using Distress Inks for both.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a Wonderful Day,  Cheers Robyn

This is my Briar Rose crocheted blanket (by Hooked on Sunshine), that my mum asked me to make for Chloe - her granddaughter (my niece) who is to be married in a February.

4 comments:

  1. Your bird cards are both so beautiful, Robyn. I LOVE that gorgeous blue background for your pretty birds that are enjoying those pretty pink flowers. Your stenciled leaves are a lovely place to perch for your sweet bird offering birthday wishes. WOW! Your crocheted blanket is gorgeous and what a special gift for your niece! You are multi-talented.

    Stay safe and hope the winds and rain don't cause you any problems, dear friend! Love, Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW both cards are just beautiful and your blanket is gorgeous ... what a wonderful treasure that will be for her!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & Stencil Fun challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both those cards, but the star of the show has to be your crochet. That is definitely a labour of love and it looks amazing. Well done. Hope the cyclone passes by without too much trouble. Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn