Sunday 10 March 2024

A Trio of Cards...

 

Very happy to report I've been playing with my colours this weekend...  inspired by Darnell's IDEAS prompt... and have finished off and made a few cards, with more in my WIP (works in progress) pile.

First this cute little bird has been coloured for some time only needed a sentiment... so a bright happy shiny red die cut Birthday Wishes it is.


Next I created this Christmas card with a 'green' theme using stamped and die cut foliage coloured with Distress Inks and finished a gold embossed sentiment.  






And another card just needing some final touches... stamped and watercoloured with Distress Inks and finished with a double layer die cut sentiment.


I love florals so it's just right for the Double 'D' March challenge - First Signs of Spring


Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a wonderful weekend
Cheers Robyn

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful selection of cards, Robyn! Your card for CKC is totally perfect for our challenge and I love that you used gold too. I love green and gold as a combo, and your design is beautiful. Thanks for joining Meghan and me at Christmas kickstart - always great to have you join the fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous cards Robyn. It's so great to have these challenge to keep us inspired. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection of cards, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful variety of fabulously created cards!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Peace On Earth!
    Diane DD, POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three lovely cards. Love that beautifully coloured folk-art bird on the first one. Great evergreen boughs with the white berries - thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A trio of delightful designs, Robyn! That bird looks like it would be fun to color! I love your corner evergreen and floral designs, too, with the pretty coloring! Sorry I missed coming over last week (thanks for the reminder!). I'm happy to pin them now! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun bird with the pretty die cut Happy Birthday, Robyn! A beautiful Christmas card with the corner fir branches, and beautifully color flowers on the third card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Christmas Foliage!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining me for my Guest Elf Theme GRINCH at Christmas Kickstart!!! www.madebymeghank.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn