Wednesday 13 March 2024

Birthday Cards


Second Monday and it's time for some Die Cuts... as per Darnell's IDEAS prompt ---  so I've had some fun with the Cut Out Leaves dies (Sizzix)... had to hand cut around the leaves to have them stand along.


For the first card I inked up the leaves with Distress Inks then used the same colours to paint a leaf shape on my card front panel.. decided to add some sparkle after I'd stamped the sentiment in Silver EP, so added a little EP to the bottoms of the leaves too


With the second card I used coloured EP... mistletoe green and fir tree (Sizzix) on the leaves, that blended well with the smoochy background from my stash.  Added some more die cut leaves (Sizzix Winter Woodland) from shiny green card and finished with a cluster of green pearls and stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a wonderful day
Cheers Robyn


1 comment:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for leafy design ideas, Robyn, so thank you for sharing these beautiful leafy cards! It's a great way to use some of my smooched backgrounds, too! Thank you for playing with dies this week for I.D.E.A.S.! Pinned! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn