Friday 15 March 2024

Butterflies and Florals

 Well I am enjoying being back making cards... and there's all sorts of them too

This butterfly one is from a gorgeous book of cards and envelopes gifted to me and then I've coloured this one with colouring pencils.. 

I'm joining in the March Triple B challenge


I've been at the Cuttlebug again cutting out dies  --- as prompted by Darnell's IDEAS.
Watercoloured the flowers on this Kaisercraft Posy Circle die cut, using Distress Inks and used an embossing pen to add silver embossing to the circles.  Added some layereing with patterned paper and a stamped silver embossed sentiment to finish.   


This last card is made totally with Die Cuts prompted by Darnell's IDEAS week 2 Die Cuts...... Sizzix Mixed Media for background over a smooshed background from my stash.  Kaisercraft Vine leaves and an unknown Vase.... finished with sentiment CUTplorations - Everyday Sentiments


Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a Wonderful day
Cheers Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful array of cards, you have been busy!! A gorgeous butterfly card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three designs are gorgeous, Robyn! Keep up the great work being creative! It's always wonderful to see your makes because you have a wide range of styles to enjoy! Thank you for die-cutting with me! I love the vase with that cut-out background and pretty shades of blue! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn