Thursday 7 March 2024

Masked Stenciling

 Hoping this card is the start of my "refresh"...  and I'm joining in the prompt this month from 

Group of Seven Cardmakers - Masked Stenciling


I used a very old Spellbinders die.. large scalloped circle to create a mask and then blended Distess Inks over a STAMPlorations mask - Flowers 1.

BUT first of all I'm using Darnells "I.D.E.A.S." prompt to start my cardmaking refresh, again..... so it's Inks/Colour Medium this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.... I hope I'm back real soon
Hugs and have a marvellous day
Robyn





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVE those pretty flowers in the scalloped circle, Robyn. Have to say I have this stencil ... but it is in my NBUS box. :) I'm hoping IDEAS will help me get rid of my NBUS box (well, three boxes). :) Thanks for joining us at Group of Seven. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love your mask idea. It really adds interest to your beautiful card. Great colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea with the masking, it makes a wonderful frame. Thanks for trying the technique with us at Group of seven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card using the masking technique Robyn - the scalloped edges works so well with the curve of your stenciled petals! Thanks for sharing it with us at G07! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep! I missed this one, too! You are on a roll now, my friend! Great coloring and masking! Thank you for playing with I.D.E.A.S. and joining us at Group of Seven!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pretty purple flowers in the masked circle, Robyn! So glad you tried this technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn