Friday 29 March 2024

Cover Die Eclipse technique with Group of Seven Cardmakers

This morning when I checked to see what inspiring technique the girls at 
Group of Seven Cardmakers were up to this month... I immediately thought I'm loving this and even though I'm supposed to be getting ready for the granddaughters sleepover I found myself searching through my patterned papers.  I don't really have a plain cover die either but I do have a couple of fiddly floral ones... here's the result.  It was fun and I did make a white cut which I realize now maybe could have been yellow so my badly lined up glueing wouldn't show as much, and there was a lot of little bit to glue down... I'll be doing it again!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog..
have a wonderful weekend
cheers Robyn

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Robyn, this is fabulous - loving that cover die and how you have used it. Good on you for 'playing' while you could :)
    Easter Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quick off the mark making this already, Robyn, and I love it! Thank you for playing! The paper is bold and gorgeous and I think you used a great e/f for it! Enjoy your granddaughter! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! This is a gorgeous card Robyn. So happy you gave this a try. Have fun with your sleepover! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This die worked beautifully, Robyn! It looks perfectly lined up to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that patterned paper looks amazing with the eclipse die cut technique. Thanks for trying out the technique with us xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn