Tuesday 2 April 2024

Card Chain Challenge March Reveal



Time for the CARD CHAIN CHALLENGE March Reveal... this month my card went to Hilary in UK.
I've incorporated circles from the sketch, black, white and mint green for the colours and friendship theme

I've been using my patterned papers lately and this one fit the palette.... I fussy cut a couple of the flowers and attached to mint green and white layered circles and added a stamped sentiment to finish.



THEME : Friendship

Thanks for stopping by my blog
Have a wonderful day
Cheers Robyn

8 comments:

  1. Love the bold flowers on the patterned paper and great idea to fussy cut a couple of them. It's such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is SO pretty Robyn! The mint green is a perfect extra color with the black and white. A lovely floral background with the 2 accent circles. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stylish card Robyn, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Robyn. I love your design. Those black and white flowers really pop against the mint green. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to have this beauty sitting on my shelf. It looks so much better in real life. Thanks for signing up behind me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a striking card, Robyn, and I love how you have used elements from the paper in the circles!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it. Black and white with just a pop of color - perfect - striking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo - love the mint with the black/white, Robyn; gorgeous design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn