Wednesday 24 July 2024

Four Cards for the IDEAS prompt - Anything Goes

Hello from unusually cold sunny Queensland Australia... yes we've been having temps overnight in the low teens (C) and windy days that keep the sunshine cool ....  and along with this the household has been unwell with the flu ... so not much activity is happening..  and today I sat myself down at the desk and rummaged around in the stashes and have finally finished a few cards.  So I am joining Darnell again with her IDEAS prompt - week 4, Anything Goes

My first I'm adding to a new challenge - Love those Pretty Papers challenge  ---  so this soft grey patterned panel was just right to enhance my die cut floral that I watercoloured with Distress Oxide inks.  Finished the card with a stamped silver embossed sentiment and added a purple piece at the back which brings out the flower colours.   

I am also joining the challenge at 


Next I have a couple of cards featuring embossing for the 
On this first one I used the Scorpal to emboss lines in the background and then added a watercoloured floral from my stash and a stamped silver embossed sentiment.


My second embossed card has a panel of embossing (from Couture Creations: Wild Holly) and edged with a die cut lacy strip.  Again from my stash a gold embossed floral (STAMPlorations : Darling dogwood roses), watercoloured with Distress Inks and fussy cut.  Finished by attaching to a matching apricot coloured card.


And lastly a card using a leftover strip from my Distress Oxide smooching recently attached to a panel of blended DO inks and finished off with a black silhouette diecut floral and sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by my blog
have a Wonderful Day
Cheers Robyn





3 comments:

  1. A quartet of beautiful, elegant cards Robyn - the purple anemones are my favourite, but just.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm sorry about the flu bug going around and I hope you are all soon tip top again, Robyn! Second, another wonderful array of your beautiful cards! Well done following so many challenges and using your Box O' Bits! I especially love how soft the colors are when you smooch with the Oxides. Thank you for playing with me and my I.D.E.A.S. this week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Robyn - it's been a long time! What a fabulous quartet of cards you've made here. I particularly like the first with the stunning flowers popping against the soft grey patterned base, and the second with its softer feel. Thank you for coming to play at The Flower Challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn