Tuesday 27 August 2024

Just a coupla cards


Last week of the month- can you believe that... August flew by, but being Week 4 Darnell's IDEAS prompt is free for all - Anything Goes.




Dug out some Spellbinders dies and created a frame center piece then blended DI around the edge of the bottom piece.  Used a piece of patterned paper for the background and then stamped two flowers from Blush from Penny Black using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide and fussy cut them out.


This card came about from pieces stacked on my desk... a die cut hexagon frame, a smooched soft purplish background and a lovely holographic butterfly a friend sent me... then finished it with a die cut sentiment cut from metallic purple card.


I'm so thankful to Darnell for her IDEAS weekly prompt that keeps me focused to create cards

Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a Wonderful day, cheers Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Robyn, but I particularly like the butterfly one - that really appeals to me
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Maxine, that butterfly card is cover-worthy, Robyn, but I also love the sweet framed cone flowers on their pretty wallpaper background! I'm so thankful you play along with my I.D.E.A.S., my friend!📌 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn