Monday 2 September 2024

Card Chain Challenge August reveal




Sharing my August Card Chain Challenge card....  sent off to Jo in the UK




A fun card from me this month using the colours, layout and theme.  I embossed a panel for the background and blended ink roughly of the raised areas.  Used my old Spellbinders die to create a center window for my stamped (American Arts - Emerson) lady and decorated the side with mini die cut flowers and leaves.... finished with a stamped sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day, cheers Robyn



   THEME --- Fun, Friendship

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers along the framing of that fun lady enjoying a glass of wine Robyn! (I had a bunch of those ladies and I either gave them away or they are deeply lost in my craft room - UGH!) I love how you've inked over your embossed background to accent the design too! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wine sipping lady is a hoot, Robyn - love it!! Gorgeous flowers along the frame too!! And I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, Robyn! I love how you've framed her and how she makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Robyn - loving the way you used the image and the colours. I love those girls :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn