Thursday, 6 August 2026

Thinking of You and Christmas ...

Hi and thanks for popping over to my blog...  busy week again and we have a visitor staying too, so life is in a jumble...  but I did find time yesterday to make a few cards... lots of bits from my stash again and patterned papers.


My first card is for the Just Us Girls challenge #834 - CASE a DT week... (Copy And Selectively Edit or C0py And Share Everything) --   so that is what I did  --- totally copied Ina's lovely die cut corner card.  As it was, I had the same die cut panel already in my stash, so it was nice and easy to find some pretty coloured background for the die cut and then decided to attach it to a matching blue card and finish off with a lighter die cut sentiment and a few gems.  AND I see I am toooo late to join in the challenge :-(




And now for my Christmas cards this week... I've made a Twofer - so easy to die cut two Santa Sleighs and decorate them for a cards using different background patterned papers and die cut sentiment. I'm joining the challenges at:

....which reminds me - my crochet group did enjoy their Christmas in July morning tea last Tuesday - lots of fun, food and friendship, not much crochet.



Mannny months ago I bought this cool card book with lots of floral preprinted cards and envelopes ... again it was forgotten... but I've had my colouring pencils out and have nearly completed two cards... I do find colouring with whatever medium I use,  quite relaxing.  
So I'm inspired to share with Darnell's Weekly IDEAS prompt...  week 1 "I" = Ink/Colour mediums.


Cheers and have a wonderful day, Robyn

7 comments:

  1. Lots of inspiration here today, Robyn! I'm here to particularly see your CAS Christmas entry - what a fun die cut sleigh filled to overflowing with the colorful presents and pretty DP with all the pine trees! Thanks for joining in my challenge at CAS Christmas: Santa's Sleigh! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of cards Robyn. Especially love that Large Christmas sentiment and sleigh card. Great composition. Thanks for joing us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas cards Robyn, the delicacy of the sleigh die is just stunning. Love your backgrounds and sentiments too, they go together so well. So glad you joined us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Robyn - love your JUGs card, even if you were too late to enter it
    A lovely Christmas card design, and why not make a twofer!!
    You colouring looks wonderful - it's a wonderful way to relax
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy ... not only with your guests, but in your art studio!! Amazing cards, Robyn!! Lovely CAS of Ina's gorgeous card. The design is so pretty and I love the soft blue in the background. Two awesome sleigh cards to build your Christmas stash. The sleigh is a beauty! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!! And gorgeous floral card with your pencils. Great work on all the cards!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn, your sleigh die and all the gifts are really quite unique! You have made two very special Christmas cards and I thank you for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are just awesome! I am loving the diecuts you've used on your festive cards - so much fun! Thanks for joining us at JAI!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn