Saturday 3 September 2011

Our Creative Corner, Less is More, Creative 4 Challenges 102

Hi happy stampers, it's Saturday once again and also a new month - I have made this card for my husbands birthday next Sunday and it fits into three challenges: OCC using Black, Grey and Red, C4C a male card, and Less is More -- Take 3 Challenges where you get to choose 3 from any of the previous 29 challenges....so I went back to 1-10 challenges and used week 6- one layer and off the edge, week 7- masculine, week 9- a touch of red, week 10- one layer and sentiment. I did have a couple of goes at this one as the squares are made with ink pads and the sentiment stamped and embossed with black powder so I had to be sure to use my talc pad to help with the tiny dots of black embossing powder. Thanks for taking a peek...happy stamping
Well I missed posting this one on the Less is More challenge...oh well!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you were too late with this card Robyn...it's a novel idea and a great combo of challenges!
    See you next time!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn