Friday 29 September 2017

Best Wishes

Being me, I always like to tackle to optional themes on challenges, so this week at House Mouse and Friends challenge #HMFMC250 the theme is School Days.... well no stamps in my stash directly related to this theme, but I found this cute one of Muzzy signing a card... would be just fine.  I stamped the background alphabets with a set by leaving them all in place on the plastic sheet and inking it in a few ink shades. Stamped, coloured and fine cut out my image and hand wrote in the message... So I could use the card I stamped a sentiment (best wishes) and layered it on a label tag and used paper clips to hold it in place.  After I layered the background on two shades of card I smooched the edges and decided to used a band across the card on which the mouse image could sit. I am also going to post to Addicted to Stamps challenge #153 - Stamp a Background and to  The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge. Thanks for taking a peek

HMFMC -#250 - SCHOOL DAYS

House-Mouse Designs®

STAMP A BACKGROUND
addicted-to-stamps-challenge

6 comments:

  1. Robyn, That's a nice card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it my friend I knew I would see something from you and this sure is super gorgeous. Just love the stamp you used and perfect for our challenge at HM, great to see you there....
    hugs.xx{aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute, Robyn. I love that you didn't worry about having a stamp to use but used what you had and made it work. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, I LOVE that you used what you had to make a School Days card. With the option of Anything Goes for all our challenges, it makes it easier for folks who have limited HM stamps, but your card proves that you can make what you have work and work beautifully. Lots of work went into your card, and I am so glad you shared it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and joined the School Days theme. Thanks Robyn.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn super sweet creative mousey take on the School chall theme totally adorable. .

    Thanks for sharing with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

    Smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robyn, what a sweet and lovely made card. The alphabeth on the background works perfect with that little mouse stamp.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn