Saturday 13 October 2018

Summer Holiday ATC


ATC time again at Happy Little Stampers - October theme is Holiday.
First I lightly coloured my sky and sand with dye inks on textured card, and stamped on my seashell and seagull.  Then I used large letter stamps for part of my Title and cut an 'S' from thick card, coloured and decorated with micorbeads.  Next I cut a strip of white zigzag corrugated card and painted the raised areas with Twinkling H2Os to represent the waves and added some microbeads too.  From my ribbon stash I used sheer ribbon with tiny blue feet which I positioned over the sand... like walking in the sand.  To finish I attahed my ATC to a blue back card, hand wrote on some words and attached a surf board trinket (only had 2 so made one of my own).  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous summery ATC's Robyn. Just like an Australian beach scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Robyn, love the cool Aussie feel to these.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC,
    Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS ATC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all the textures in your wonderful ATC's, Robyn. The colours, too, are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us for the HLS October ATC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many elements on this fabulous ATC! Good for you. Thanks for joining in at HLS ATC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn