Sunday 4 November 2018

Just for You


What a fabulous challenge this month at CAS Mix Up..Embossing Folder - so many ways to use an EF..... so first I got out my folder with pre-embossing panels... all sorts of experiments and I selected this one - embossed vellum.. also lightly sponged ink to the raised areas. I decided to use a cream card base as it showed the colour best and is it was pale pink I sponged up some scraps and die cut three sprigs of foliage and while the die was in-place sponged ink through the open sections. Then I punched out some mini flowers from those scraps.  I die cut a stitched circle and stamped on my sentiment.  Then as I was about to assemble the card discovered that having the raised embossed areas towards the back against the card showed the colour more...  lastly I added mini pearls to my punched flowers.
Elements I've used... Embossing folder, dry embossing on Vellum, stamping, die cuts, punches, sponging.    Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and delicate colour of your vellum sponged and embossed background, Robyn. So clever of you to try the piece both ways to find out the colour showed more with the debossed side forward. Gorgeous colours for your watercolour sprigs and flowers. A lovely, feminine card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you embossed and coloured the Vellum Robyn, such a soft and pretty design. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful elegant softly colored vellum dry embossed background, Robyn. Love the debossed side too. Your sweet die cut flowers and circle sentiment are a beautiful touch too. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant, Robyn! I love the soft pink in the vellum! The pink die cut flowers help to bring out the pink of the embossing! So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embossing the vellum with the embossing folder looks fabulous and love the delicate pink. Gorgeous die cut and also pretty in the pinks. Wonderful addition to the CAS mix up gallery, thank you X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embossed panel is just lovely in the vellum Robyn - what a beautiful soft design with your sponged stems! thanks for sharing with us in the CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn