Sunday 4 November 2018

Merry Christmas


This weekend I've added a few cards to my Christmas stash.... here I have a floral card for the Jingle Bells challenge - Mele Kalikimaka.
I used a stencil and sponged with Distress Oxide inks for the floral background panel.  Then with the same inks sponged up some scrap and die cut my poinsettia flower to use with my stamped sentiment.
I am also playing along with Watercooler Wednesday WWC19 challenge - "Anything Goes" 
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.

 
Mele Kalikimaka is a tropical Hawaiian holiday greeting - making cards featuring flowers

3 comments:

  1. Your stenciled background almost looks like it was air-brushed ... gorgeous design ... so glad you shared your blooms with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and festive! Love the brightness of the colours. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooooooo utterly amazing! every element is just so exactly right! thanks for helping us celebrate festive flower power at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn