Monday 21 January 2019

Happy Birthday


Just a little time left for my to join in with challenge #106 at The Card Concept - Pink Party.
Love the crisp contrast of the white, pink, black and gold on the inspirational photo... so I included these on my card.
I stamped my vase of flowers with grey ink, water coloured them with DO and roughly cut them out.  Then on my front white panel I sponged black ink through part of a dotty stencil across the bottom and stamped and gold embossed my sentiment. Lastly assembled the elements on a grey card.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful design! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the photo right down to the dottie base! So pretty Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty vase of flowers and love the dotty table cloth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Robyn!! LOVE your gorgeous flowers and how you've created the lace tablecloth. Sorry to be late commenting ... haven't been getting notices of new posts. So frustrating! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn