Tuesday 22 January 2019

Let it Snow Tag

A little snowy winter scene for my tag today.  I used post-it notes trimmed to snow hills as a mask for my background, I then smooched the top of the card in a puddle of Brushos, and used a stitched die to cut my tag. Then I coloured in a bit more of the hill and with the mask in place stamped my tree tops, and stamped on my little Scottie dog and my sentiment. To finish I added some snow using Nuvo Crystal Drops and a red ribbon.
I am playing along with Stamplorations Theme and Sketch January challenge - Stamps and Animals, and TAGplorations January challenge - All About Winter.
Thanks for visiting,  I really appreciate it - happy stamping

  

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! The dog is adorable and I love the BG you created for him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag, I love the snow texture too! Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute - thanks for sharing your creation at the TAGplorations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your cute little Scottie dog and your wintery sky is so beautiful. So glad you were inspired by our current TAGplorations Challenge over at STAMPlorations. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn