Monday 24 August 2020

Two cards featuring Sun/Moon

Too much time lately in the garden so I'm barely making it to post my cards for the 
I'm using both images on my cards, using a very old All Night Media stamp - Sister Sun, Brother Moon.


Stamped and gold embossing the image repeatedly over white card panel and then blended Distress Oxide inks in blue shades over the top.  I used bleach to remove some of the ink on the middle image.  To finish I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment strip on pale blue card.


For my second card I stamped and white embossed the image once on kraft card panel and used a cotton tip to colour the image in Distress Oxides.  To finish I attached to a black card and stamped and white embossed two sentiments on a black card strip. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a Happy Day and stay safe

  

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous sun/moon image you used Robyn! Love the blue and gold embossed card that you used the bleach on...so striking!! And your black and kraft card stands out too...very dramatic!! Thanks so much for sharing both of these beauties with us at The Twofer Challenge! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect stamp for this challenge, Robyn! Two awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing, intricate, and wonderful sister sun/brother moon image that is, Robyn! I don't think I've ever seen it before and I love how you used it on both your cards. It looks fabulous colored on the kraft background of your get well card and it just shimmers and shines on your blue and gold-embossed birthday card! Thank you for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #30! I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, you’ve chosen quite a fabulous stamp fo your twofers. The gold embossing is rich and the white on kraft is eye catching, Thanks for playing along at Twofer Card Challenge #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beauties with that sun/moon image, Robyn - wow!! Especially love the gold embossed one and the colors looks amazing on card two!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sun and moon Twofer cards Robyn. I love the first one with the gold embossed resist with shades of blue. Wonderul colours and lovely ink blending. So clever to remove some of the colour over the center images to bring the eyes right to them. And your kraft sun and moon are so fun. Imagine it was a bit tricky colouring them with Q-tips. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn