Sunday 25 October 2020

Merry Christmas


From my stash I found this embossed white panel and decided to flip it and put white Nuvo Crystal Drops on the dots joining the diamonds.  Then in my stash also was one of the coloured poinsettia flowers - nicely fussy cut but I thought I'd go for two so had to stamp, white embossing and watercolour the second - you'll notice they're slightly different because I couldn't remember the inks I'd used.  I die cut the fancy label and stamped and gold embossed the sentiment, then arranged all the elements with foam tape and a this border of bright pink card.  To finish I added a spray of gold ribbon tucked in behind the flowers and to the flower centres I added a pink sequin with gold micro beads glued in the middle.


I am playing along with Just Add Ink challenge #528 - Just Choose Two  - I've chosen sequins and ribbon   ----   ALSO   ---  Christmas Kickstart challenge #40 - Pink Christmas   ---   AND  ---  Pixie's Snippets Playground #389 
Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---- have a Happy Day and stay safe   



  
Card Recipe 
Stamps:  Kaisercraft - Christmas Edition, Crafters Choice - Christmas Dreams (sentiment)
Dies: Kaisercraft - Nesting Square Brackets
Inks: Versamark, Distress Inks - pinks and greens
Other: QuicKutz Embossing Folder - Diamonds & Dots, Nuvo white crystal drops, pink sequins, gold microbeads, gold ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely, feminine card, Robyn, and I love the Nuovo dots detailing on the embossing folder (Mmmmm, may have to steal that idea for Let's Squash It!). Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, I'm not seeing your Let's Squash It card - but there sure is plenty to love about your gorgeous Christmas card! BTW I cannot see one bit of difference between these two Poinsettia - they are equally beautiful!
    Along with Jo, I love the Nuvo drops - though I doubt I'd EVER be able to get them as perfect as you have done!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers look perfectly alike to me, Robyn! Love the soft pink blooms! The embossed background is so pretty with the dots in the center of the diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Robyn! I love the gorgeous embossed background and the addition of the dots give it that extra special look. The Poinsettias with the embossed sentiment bring the whole card together. Love it! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, Robyn. I love the white, pink & gold combo. Thanks for sharing with us again at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning I am loving the embossed background too, thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card - love the touches of gold and the subtle texture of the background panel
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Robyn, this truly is such a pretty card. I adore the freshness of the white and pink with the pop of gold. Perfection!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! The gold ribbon really sets everything off to make it even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas Card. I really like the textured back ground and embossing. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful Robyn! Love the crystal glaze in the background and your gorgeous pink poinsettia. They look the same to me Very beautiful card, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card Robyn.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn