Sunday 28 March 2021

A little birdie told me.....



Today from my stash I fussy cut some flowers and the bird.. I had stamped and coloured them with pencils last week to fill in some time - as you do
Then is was simple to finish the card... stamped the stems and also the sentiment which I clear embossed and attached to a matching light blue green card.


I am playing along with
Thanks for visiting my blog  ---   have a Wonderful Creative weekend,  cheers

Card Recipe 
Stamps:  Close to my Heart - Happy Birds, Season & Nature, Hero Arts - Hello Birdie
Dies: 
Inks: Versafine - black
Other: clear embossing powder, coloured pencils

5 comments:

  1. Love these fun flowers and delightful birdie, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Robyn - Notice that sweet rhymes with tweet, tweet, tweet!
    Is that the not quite blue bird of happiness?
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Robyn! This is such a lovely Spring design with the pretty flowers and bird. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card! I love the flowers and the adorable bird. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Robyn - CAS done perfectly!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn