Friday 22 April 2022

Crazy Bird Notecard

So today (Fridays) I meet with some scrapbooking friends... where I make cards instead... suppose I was feeling a little 'crazy' today... and stamped some TH Crazy Birds and zany flowers from Stamps to Inspire - Polka Doodles - Summertime.


I created an embossed background using a Hexagonal 3D embossing folder from Practical Publishing.
The impression came out fantastic... but I thought to vamp it up - so smooched Celestial Copper metallic ink from Tsukneko over the raised surface and run it though the Cuttlebug again...  more interest added with blending Speckled Egg Distress Oxide over the raised surface.  Then arranged my stamped, watercoloured, fussy cut elements, on the panel and drew on the stems with Sharpie black marker  and attached to a green card. 


I am playing along with Let's Squash It! challenge #19 - Without Geometry, Life is Pointless.
Thanks for stopping by my blog,  have a Wonderful day,     Cheers Robyn

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love those crazy birds! Beautifully colored but that comes as no surprise for those that follow you.
    Where in the world do you keep all of your stamps!?!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Robyn! Love these birds and how you've colored them and the background is awesome! Great job on drawing those stems too! Whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love those crazy birds and will have to get mine out to use. Your cards has so much to look at and admire. Hugs to you, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn