This week I've been in the dry embossing mode... and today I have two more to share
With my first card, I am playing along with the
- I love this overall patterned EF (Practical Publishing - Floral Fancies EF) and think it looks like tiny flowers - which prompted me to die cut a heap of these little ones from the Sizzix Small Tattered Florals set from coloured card
- In my stash I had some green smooched die cut leafy stems - Sizzix Delicate Leaves set and attached these to the embossed panel onto a white card.
- And then set about covering the stems with tiny flowers, then added white Nuvo Crystal Drops to the flower centers.
- To finish, stamped the sentiment (Stamping & Papercraft - All Season Wreath set) with Versamark and heat embossed with white EP, on a matching green card strip
My second card is for The Male Room Challenge #161 - Dry Embossing
- This card came about because I was searching through my drawer of pre-stamped images (these are years OLD), and this one tickled my fancy for a male card... had to colour this with pencils as not sure the old card would hold up the water, added some silver glitter pen to the dial and hand and fussy cut it out
- A friend gifted me this unknown EF which had a lovely circle in the centre just the right size for my image
- I embossed it onto Core'dinations Retro Mod Squad blue card and sanded the raised embossing
- Attached all the elements to a white card and finished with a stamped clear embossed sentiment - Darkroom Door - Happy Birthday set
- I think there are a few witty remarks can be added on the inside when I use the card... "...not even father time can hold up time for you", or ".... you old codger"