Wednesday 19 April 2023

Butterflies and Blooms

 A couple more cards to share today...  after rain this week, it's a beautiful sunny much cooler day today  ----

 LIFE IS GOOD, Enjoy Your Day


My first card of course bears flowers and is for the Just Add Ink challenge 648 - I've chosen Water and Garden.  Stamped the carnations (STAMPlorations - Blossom Spray #5) with grey Versafine ink and watercoloured with Distress Inks.  Trimmed to a square and bordered with matching green card then finished with stamped sentiment (Happy Little Stampers - Fun Birthday Sentiments)
 
For my second card I used a background from my stash - it's smooched ink and is very sparkly.  Added some die cut Butterflies and Foliage and punched dots from silver glitter card that I also used to frame the panel ... Finished with a stamped silver embossed sentiment (Happy Little Stampers - Fun Birthday Sentiments).  I am joining in the challenges at   



Thanks for stopping by my blog.... enjoy your day,  
Cheers Robyn
 




5 comments:

  1. Your choose two card for Just Add Ink is just lovely Robyn. The watercolour colouring is a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pair of cards Robyn - love the carnation one in particular.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercoloured blooms look amazing, and a great way to get 'water' into the card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Robyn. I love the beautiful background you created for your sweetlittle butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing at HLS Anything with Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite ?? The first card - so soft and pretty!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn