Monday 12 August 2024

Die Cuts


Hello and how's everyone this week... you know it's Week 2 of the month and that means D = Dies according to Darnells IDEAS prompt, so I've a couple of cards to share.


My first card came about because I was rifling through my patterned paper stash for another card and this one landed on my desk... so I teamed it with matching blue card (which definitely doesn't look matching in the photo) and then used the squiggle circle die to cut "flowers" in three 'matching' colours.  I die cut some floral centers to make them look more like flowers and finished with a stamped sentiment.

My second card features just part of the large Sizzix Bouquet die... die cut from shiny gold card and then trimmed away sections.  Attached to a mid blue panel and onto a pale blue card and finished with a gold die cut sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Have a Wonderful week

cheers Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Two more cards for the stash and great use of pp, Robyn! Both designs are clever and QACAS and I love that! Thank you for playing with my I.D.E.A.S. this week!📌 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn